Friday, January 14, 2011

Order of the Phoenix movie quotes (Featuring Neville Longbottom)

Neville Longbottom: Fourteen years ago, a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange used the Crutiatus Curse on my parents. She tortured them for information, but they never gave in. I'm quite proud to be their son. But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet.

Bellatrix Lestrange: Neville Longbottom, isn't it? How's mum and dad?
Neville Longbottom: Better, now they're about to be avenged!


Lucius Malfoy: Did you actually believe, or are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die.
Neville Longbottom: Don't give it to him, Harry!


Neville Longbottom: So how are we going to get to London?
Harry Potter: Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but - but I've got you into enough trouble as it is.
[walks past everyone]
Neville Longbottom: Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real.
[Harry stops turns around to face them]
Neville Longbottom: Or was all that just words to you?
Ron Weasley: ...Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate.
Harry Potter: ...So how are we going to get to London?
Luna Lovegood: We fly, of course.

No comments:

What did you think of Deathly Hallows part1?