Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

A while back, when it first came out, I got the collector's edition for Xbox 360

And I, not being the best at video games or the biggest fan of them, loved it immensely.

It is loads of fun and really manageable for a rookie gamer, especially if you have an awesome big brother to play with. (Any other gaming partner would do just as well.)
There were some glitches, like having to really work for what should be an easy "gold brick".
It does get a little confusing (I admittedly used a bit of an Internet maps help for navigating Hogwarts)
I enjoyed it very much. The humour in the game is really great, it caused me to laugh hysterically for a good amount of the game, and getting 100% completion made me extremely happy and feel like I did a great job.
The little Lego characters were pretty great. Some had their own individual "walk", like Neville(who I played as for a majority of the free plays) would walk with his head down, since he is a bit lacking in confidence, and the evil characters would put their wands over their heads and walk "evil-like".
The spells were great and the game in whole is my favorite, albeit only, game to play.


Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is really great and I recommend ti for everyone who loves a good game or Harry Potter.

The collectors edition came with a DVD of features and a set of Lego magnets that had each house's crests on it. I really love the magnets.

No comments:

What did you think of Deathly Hallows part1?