Monday, December 13, 2010

Bill and Fleur's Wedding

I went to see DH p1 again this weekend, and since this was my third time, I decided to pay a little more attention to the amazing details.
(Don't worry, if you haven't seen it. This little post only talks about a few things from Bill and Fleur's wedding.)

During Bill and Fleur's wedding, I was watching the people.

First thing, Fleur's dress was beautiful. Bill wasn't too bad looking either. (Aha, I love Domhnall Gleeson)


While Harry, as himself and not the "Weasley cousin", was talking to Elphias Doge, I started to watch one of the twins in the background, behind Great Aunt Muriel. I suppose it was Fred, due to the lack of head bandage (I don't know if George was allowed to take it off for the wedding.) Well, Fred was speaking to someone. I wonder who...

After the Patronus came to deliver the message, I was watching all of the guests' faces. Of course, a lot of the guests were scared. Some of them didn't look too phased about it, though. One of them looked a bit like they were just staring. Hermione looked great. Mrs. Weasley... I felt really bad for her. I mean, her son's wedding was crashed by death eaters.
When everyone was running, I was trying to look for familiar faces. I didn't catch where Luna and her father went. I did see Bill fighting and I'm pretty sure that someone got killed.


I still wish Charlie was there.

1 comment:

Anaeru Chan said...

I did the same thing as you haha and now I wish to find that guy who is behind Hermione while the Patronus was making his announcement, it was the first time in all the times I watched the movie that I looked at him.

Yeaaah there are a loooooooooot of easter eggs and things we don't see in the movies right at the time until you watch carefully, it's amazing

What did you think of Deathly Hallows part1?